Is America Broken?
Yes – Our civil discourse is now name calling and cancellation
Yes – Our Government no longer responds to WE THE PEOPLE, but to lobbyists and Big Money
Yes – Many feel they are losing their liberty and that justice is no longer blind
Yes – Many portray America as deeply divided with 50% for and 50% against most issues
Yes – Our Citizenship is threatened by election integrity, the bedrock of democracy.
Can America be repaired?
Yes – America was founded on disagreement. We have had at least three previous major disagreements and each one has improved We The People:
Version 1.0 – emerged from the American Revolution
Version 2.0 – emerged from the Civil War
Version 3.0 – emerged from Woman’s suffrage
Version 4.0 – emerging Today
What is the secret to recovery?
At present, most of us are not good at disagreement.
WE can fix it. Because…
WE can become skilled at disagreement!
In America, we are really good at building skills.
Tell me more
- Here is a 4-page summary of 4-years of study. Click here
- Listen to the author talk about why you should read the book – Is America Broken by Click here
- There are dozens of collaborators who have contributed to the book and to this website. You can learn about these people by clicking here
How can I become involve?
- You can read about EZ Action Steps to help broaden your understanding of others by clicking here
- You can learn about attending a Dinner and a FightDialogue™ with others who are also seeking civil dialogue. clicking here
- You can learn about other websites you may want to participate with by clicking here
- You can explore the book: Is America Broken?